The Real Estate Report
Move aside, Metal
Brick and mortar is the new status quo with regards to wealth creation. Millennials are the new market and they’re embracing real estate as an asset class that’ll deliver glitzier returns than gold.
Real estate is on the rise again! With millennials and women becoming the new home-buyers, their demand for better returns has pushed property ownership as an investment compared to the once bullet-proof gold.
Here’s how 2022 primed the market for 2023:
- The Indian real estate market swung back to life in 2022, registering a decadal high with 215,000 residential units across Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, and Pune.
- Sales in 2022 increased by 68% y-o-y.
- Residential launches in 2022 at 247,000 units were the highest in over a decade.
- A report predicts that the Indian real estate market will experience a CAGR of 9.2% during 2023-2028.
- The Indian economy is expected to grow by 8-99, which will increase business growth.
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 markets are slated to offer interesting investment opportunities in FY 2324
Meeting the new minds
Gone are the days when a house was bought just to be lived in. For a home to be worthy, it needs to tick all the boxes on the new age buyer’s list :
- Does it offer all modern amenities and convenience
- Does it have facilities to enhance my family’s physical and mental wellbeing
- Is it easily accessible
- Is it spacious enough for the both spouses to WFH
- Are entertainment, malls, and parks all within walking distance
The Shree Krishna Group constantly evolves to meet the needs and desires of consumers, across the country.
With 35 commercial and residential projects amounting to 25 lakh+ sq. ft, we’re known for our value-driven amenities and services and timely delivery. This unique quality enables individuals, businesses and institutions to make better property decisions and live their ambitions.
The Shree Krishna Group does not aim to be India’s biggest real estate developer. Rather, we aim to be the company of choice to enable people to live better, work better, play better.
MahaRERA No: P51800029531
MahaRERA Mo: P51B00032458
Possession by April 2024
MahaRERA Me: P51B00050896